TRUSTED PARTNER TO LEADING MULTINATIONALS
Based in Rome and Brussels, De Matteis Law is an international boutique law firm at the forefront of developments in technology.
The firm has a highly successful practice in antitrust and regulation of payments in Europe.
We are currently focusing on:
- Security and authentication (RTS on Strong Customer Authentication)
- Open Banking, Access to Account (XS2A) and API
- Digital wallets and alternative payments solutions
- Virtual currencies (e.g. Bitcoin) and distributed ledger technology (DLT).
- Interchange Fee Regulation (IFR)
De Matteis Law represented Mastercard and contributed to its success in the landmark Italian interchange fee litigation.
Our team is very motivated and experienced in working with multinational organisations. We have assisted leading multinational companies on antitrust and regulatory issues for more than 20 years.
We work ethically, have a strict policy on conflicts and are committed to our clients.
De Matteis Law is ranked in the major publications of the sector.